Oaklawn offers a wide array of volunteer services:
- Tutoring or mentoring children or adolescents at our Mishawaka campus
- Assisting with patient activities
- Serving as a program helper
- Visiting with or welcoming clients
- Filing, copying or other clerical projects
- Data entry
- Seasonal decorating at Oaklawn facilities
Because Oaklawn is a medical facility, all volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. All volunteers must pass background checks, complete a drug screen and a TB test.
To get started, complete the online volunteer application.