Oaklawn accepts volunteers for day-long group projects and Camp Mariposa, a free weekend camp for young people who have been impacted by a loved one’s addiction.
To schedule a volunteer project for your group, email email@example.com.
- Make a one-year commitment to attend at least four camp weekends, as well as activities offered outside of camp
- Create a positive, fun, supportive and trusting atmosphere for campers
- Facilitate camper and cabin group bonding
- Participate in and/or facilitate sharing activities
- Eat all meals and share a cabin with assigned campers
- Background check required
For information about internships, visit www.oakalwnjobs.org/intern.