What is myStrength?
- Free digital resource – access through the myStrength website or the myStrength app.
- Available 24/7.
- Provides support for a wide array of topics: anxiety, depression, stress, chronic pain, substance use, parenting and more!
- Tools and resources are customized to you.
- Age-appropriate for mid-teens and adults.
Be empowered to feel better and stay better!
Track Your Progress
Strengthen Your Health with Videos and Activities
What makes myStrength different?
myStrength’s tools and resources are created from evidence-based practices like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and mindfulness. The content is created and reviewed by clinicians who are experienced in bringing these real-world models to a digital platform that’s programmed to adapt to your journey.
Sign up for myStrength!
- Clients: Ask your provider for a referral. It will be sent directly to your email.
- Non-clients: Click here to sign up for a new account today!
Extending Community Health with myStrength
This professional training from Team Leader Adam Hartman, MSW, LCSW, explores how organizations can use myStrength to extend care in our community.