- This event has passed.
Housing First Meeting
August 10 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Join us for a virtual meeting to learn about Housing First and community services that work to address homelessness. At this meeting, we’ll explore:
- Housing models that address homelessness
- Oaklawn services that support housing
- How local landlords and community organizations can get involved
Appropriate for: Landlords, housing officials, neighbors and anyone interested in community-based solutions for homelessness.
- Angela Rosenbrock, Oaklawn’s manager of housing services
- Chuck Stoner, Oaklawn Housing Specialist
- Kevin Farmwald, Team Leader for Oaklawn’s PATH (Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness) Outreach team
- Mat Peters, Team Leader for Oaklawn Adult Case Management, and
- Dave Blessing, a local landlord who has worked with Oaklawn in providing housing
Join us at one of the following dates/times: